If you wear glasses or contacts, you may be a candidate for laser vision correction. Below is a list of our upcoming Seminars.
- Tuesday, August 6th, 5:30pm - Rock Rapids, IA - Forster Community
- Wednesday, August 7th, 5:30pm - Sibley, IA - Sibley Eye Care
- Thursday, August 15th, 5:30pm - Sioux Falls, SD - Vance Thompson
- Tuesday, August 20th, 5:30pm - Sioux City, IA - Elden's Restaurant
- Tuesday, August 27th, 5:30pm - Sheldon, IA - Holiday Inn Express
- Thursday, August 29th, 5:30pm - Rock Valley, IA - Cedar Rock Grill
Seminars are your opportunity to learn about all the options to correct:
- The need for reading glasses
- And many other common eye disorders ...
This is your chance to get clear answers about clear vision.
We also offer our seminars LIVE online, so you may attend from the comfort of your own home or office. Attending online is easy, all you need is a computer and a phone. To attend our seminars online, please visit the Online Seminars Page for the special registration.
The LASIK procedure is the right answer for most patients who are considering refractive surgery to improve their vision. However, in patients with higher degrees of nearsightedness or farsightedness, the cornea may be too thin to allow full refractive correction.
In these cases, surgical implants may be the best alternative. These special devices are placed in the eyes to improve their focusing ability.