Meet Dr. Ibach
Dr. Ibach is a member of several optometric associations and is often invited to speak at national optometry meetings and state and regional associations, focusing his talks on glaucoma, corneal diseases, refractive surgery, and cataract surgery. Dr. Ibach is an adjunct clinical faculty with the Illinois College of Optometry.
Dr. Ibach has been published in numerous peer-reviewed journals as well as writing editorials about his experience in anterior segment surgical care.
- North Dakota State University
- Pacific University College of Optometry
- Minnesota Eye Consultants Residency & Fellowship
Awards & Honors
- 2015 American Academy of Optometry Fellow
- 2013 Cornea and Contact Lens Resident Travel Grant, AAO
- 2012 Beta Sigma Kappa Honoree
Personal & Hobbies
Mitch, his wife Megan, and their sons reside in Sioux Falls where they’re known for their dedication to exercise and a healthy lifestyle. One of the Ibach family goals is to spend as many summer days as possible enjoying an area lake. Mitch loves to talk about sports, particularly the Miami Dolphins and the Chicago Cubs!